Thursday, September 18, 2008

Deepak Chopra and the Human Organism

I was looking up some info regarding meditation when I came across this video from Deepak Chopra which I found compelling and I thought I'd share it with you.  Now, I am not a "follwer" of Chopra, nor do I believe in everything he espouses, BUT not believing in everything an individual or belief system or religion espouses does not make me entirely avoid everything he/she/it teaches or shares.  If that were the case, how could anyone in the world be able or willing to accept anything?  We'd all sit in our rooms and plug our ears and say, "Enough!  I have everything!"  Sharing, discussing, studying, praying, these are all methods of receiving truth and revelation from God.   Forunately we have the guidance of a the Bible and, as a Mormon, I believe in the guidance of other Holy Scriptures such as the Book of Mormon as well as a living Prophet.

Anyway, back to the brief video below. The human organism and the consciousness within it are endlessly fascinating to me and, I believe, if more people thought about the "real reality" we'd have far fewer social problems because we'd realize that the miracle is now and it's everywhere around us.


No comments: